I love pizza, but gluten and carbs give my stomach a hard time. So when I’m in the mood for pizza – I make one of these!
- Heat up a skillet (or pan over medium heat)
- Pile on a layer of mozzarella cheese, when the cheese starts to boil, add your toppings of choice
- Watch the edges of the cheese, once they start to brown you can use the spatula to lift it to see under it.
- Once it’s completely brown you can take it off and put it on a plate
- Let the cheese cool a bit so it firms up a little – cut it like a pizza and eat
- I like to put parmesan cheese on it and dip it in ranch – soooo yummy!